The Planet Waves NS Trio Capo is made from aircraft grade aluminum and is designed for use on banjos, mandolins, and drop tunings on guitar. The first in a series of specialty capos being offered by Planet Waves, the NS Trio Capo design includes a shorter upper arm and extended lower arm allowing for partial capo application on 6- or 12-string guitars. It can also double as an effective banjo and mandolin capo. A patented micrometer adjustment mechanism allows the player to dial in the exact tension needed for clear ringing notes without excessive force in any position on the neck. This greatly reduces the need to retune your guitar during and after capo use. The sleek aircraft grade aluminum construction can withstand the toughest playing/touring schedule while adding no additional weight or obstruction to the instrument.
- Designed for banjos and mandolins with flat or radiused fretboards and acoustic and electric guitars with radiused fretboards
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Single hand operation
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Designed for Banjo, mandolin, 6- and most 12-string guitars
Planet Waves NS Series capos are the result of an ongoing collaboration between famed product designer Ned Steinberger, Jim D'Addario and Planet Waves.
D'Addario - Planet Waves Capo Lite for Classical Guitar
- Brand: D'Addario Planet Waves
- Product Code: PW-CP-16
- Availability: 1